Monday, March 7, 2011

Independent

MY life has been ups & downs and turn arounds

only to struggle in succeeding in my goals I been

through hell and high water to get where I'm going

people have thrown boulders & blocks in my path



But I feel Independent.....



I been hit wth likes of devastation or

the words you can't make it and your

not good enough to be successful



But yet I feel independent.......



I have people clawing at me trying

to hold me down



I feel indepedent....



I tread through the storms,winds,and

the rains to get where I going and to

not look back at whats behind me




I feel sooo independent......



the doubters, the haters,are

all against me in trying to better my self

they tell me you can't ,you won't ,what's

the use in trying when you know your going

to fail at it



but some how I feel independent........



I may struggle a bit I may doubt my

self some times but I won't give up I

will fight with evey ounce of my

being to



FEEL INDEPENDENT......


©2/2010 F.A.Ellis aspiring author/poet
All Rights Reserved by F.a.Ellis

No comments: