Wednesday, March 16, 2011

LIFE

Taking a sip of life

reality starts to set in



that its real



Its starts to burn



that maybe this



thing called life



is forreal



its going down tougher



than I thought



maybe I should



not gulp it down



all at once



I add the my favorite



condiments



(You know)



the usual thing that



life has to offer but



I still t feel the the pain





from that big gulp





I just took





maybe I shouldn't drink





it so fast and try not





to rush it but sometimes





I get so impatient that





I gulp life down





instead of sipping it





maybe I should stop





trying to force it





down and sip





it nice and slow



this thing call life



is still going



to be there no



matter what so



I should stop trying



to rush its not



going nowhere so I



sit back and relax



and enjoy this thing



call life........




©12/2010 F.A.Ellis aspiring author/poet
All Rights Reseved by F.a.Ellis

No comments: